Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

(UPDATED & AMENDED) MODNEX INTEL/KATSURA WORLDWIDE:POWER NEWS ALERT - KATSURA, "CRITICS, NOW HEAR THIS!"

MODNEX INTEL/KATSURA WORLDWIDE . . .

. . . "DIVISION OF PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN AFFAIRS" AND "DIVISION OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS" . . .

. . . REPORTS . . .

. . . THAT "GOKATSURA2016" POTENTIAL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR 2016, "KEN KATSURA" . . . DECLARED EARLIER TODAY . . .

. . . AFTER BEING CALLED A "PATHOLOGICAL LIAR" . . . BY A REPUBLICAN CONSERVATIVE . . .

"Back in 1997,  I was cleared as a Corporate Sales Trainer/Supervisor by the F.B.I., U.S. Postal Investigators and Santa Barbara District Attys when they shut down the company I was working for in Santa Barbara - Broughton Hall on State Street" . . .

That's right! As a potential presidential candidate for 2016, it should be noted that as a Corporate Supervisor/Sales Trainer for Broughton Hall, Santa Barbara (1997), they shut down the company due to an issue in administration relative to postage, but my supervision/sales training came up 'squeeky clean' . . .

I was supervising and sales training up to 40 salespersons a day in a corporate call center in Santa Barbara at Broughton Hall. I was scrutinzed by the most critical of law enforcement agencies, the F.B.I., U.S. Postal Investigators and County D.A.'s office, and found completely ethical, responsible and successful in my "original" sales and customer service strategies and approaches!

We were an in-bound call center which sold and serviced "self help" directories to buy things at government actions! We helped the govt. sell off their confiscated & repossesed cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, homes, etc.! The sales floor manager was a teacher (woman), as well, and we had a very diverse, clean crowd there!

I don't know what the outcome of the legal matters turned out to be, but I can say that under the most intense scrutiny, I did come out "squeeky clean" - even in a telesales environment!

Now, can other candidates say the same? Can business leaders say they've undergone such intense scrutiny and come out clean as a whistle? (lol) Can most govenment employees say they've undergone such scrutiny, in particular within an environment which is so conducive and seductive to lying and misleading? I say verifly unto you all: No, not many.

If anyone calls me a pathological liar or misleader, let them know I've already passed the most rigorous scrutiny by the F.B.I. et al, which is far, far more than most people can say they've passed! Vote "GoKatsura2016" . . .

I trained my sales personnel to be better consumers than the consumers, themselves, and along the way discovered that consumers, folks, are NO ANGELS. They aren't! When it comes to relations between business and the people, I know "it's a 2 way street," folks! I have also been a volunteer for CalPIRG, as well, incidentally, on the other end of the political spectrum . . .

America, vote for "GoKatsura2016," a fair, honest, transformative and cutting edge . . . leadership, campaign and following . . . for a nation which needs to move forward, advance, retool, regroup, reorganize and reinvent itself . . . into a shining example of the world of the future . . . both technologically and socially . . .

As 'Mr. T.'/'X-Box' would say . . . 'I pity the fool!  I pity the fool!  I PITY the fool . . . who questions my integrity and calls me a pathological liar!  I pity the fool! I pity the fool, America! I pity the fool! (lol)"

www.myspace.com/gokatsura2016

Music player:  http://t.co/qHnpcZR

No comments:

Post a Comment