Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

MODNEX INTEL/KATSURA WORLDWIDE:POWER NEWS ALERT - "KATSURA RELEASES MSGS TO HALL"

MODNEX INTEL/KATSURA WORLDWIDE . . .

. . . "DIVISION OF HISTORICAL SOCIOLOGY" . . . AND "DIVISION OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND CHANGE" . . .

. . . REPORTS . . . IN A "BREAKING NEWS ALERT" . . .

. . . THAT "GOKATSURA2016" (NO LABEL INDEPENDENTS) . . . POTENTIAL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR THE WHITE HOUSE 2016 . . .

. . . RELEASED RECENT FACEBOOK COMMUNIQUES . . . TO ALLEGED PIONEER OF THE ONLINE BLOG . . . "JUSTIN HALL" . . . WHO KATSURA STATES "SEEMS TO BE A PRETTY GOOD GUY" . . . AND HOPES "HE WILL SUPPORT OUR NATION'S AND THE WORLD'S EFFORTS AT LEGITIMIZING 'ONLINE LITERATURE' AS 'LEGITIMATE' AS WELL AS SUPPORTING OUR NATION'S EFFORTS OF HISTORICAL ACCURACY AS A PARAMOUNT CONCERN" . . .

KATSURA CONTINUED, "IT WOULD . . . MAKE SENSE . . . THAT A PRODIGIOUS SAVANT WITHIN THE SOCIAL SCIENCES . . . WOULD, ULTIMATELY, TURN OUT TO BE THE PIONEER OF THE ONLINE BLOG . . . A GLOBAL PHENOMENON . . . AND FROM AN ONLINE PLATFORM WHICH WAS 'THE CENTER OF THE INTERNET UNIVERSE' . . . FROM 1997 THROUGH AT LEAST 2000 OR SO . . . AS OPPOSED TO AN OBSCURE SITE . . . WHICH LACKED THE POP CULTURE AND 'RABID' POLITICAL INTEREST AND EXTENDED NETWORKS TO CAUSE SUCH A MASSIVE COLLECTIVE BEHAVIORAL GLOBAL PHENOMENON . . ."

[NOTE: IN 1997, MR. KATSURA HAD ALSO LIVED AND WORKED WITH INDIVIDUALS FROM OVER 35 NATIONS AND U.S. TERRITORIES, ABROAD AND HAD ALREADY COMPLETED THE EDUCATION COMPILED ON HIS FACEBOOK "INFO" PAGE.]

RELEASED FACEBOOK COMMINUQUES:

Between Justin Hall and You

Ken Katsura June 16 at 11:27am As the youngest child of four and only male (three older sisters), you can imagine that my skills at drawing attention are quite good. On MySpace my profile grew to well over 9,100 in 81 days of invites, without the use of FriendsBlasterPro. There are 2 profiles there.

With this in mind, I started micro-blogging on the Yahoo Msg Boards in 1997 - on the relatively recently removed, and highly popular and controversial, "Presidential Race 2000" community. Everyone called Yahoo a fascist when they finally removed it, 13 years after it was commonly used by posters. In 1997, the Yahoo had enormous stocks and continued to grow. Financially, it was the center of the universe. As a platform, Yahoo was the center of the universe. Leading up to and beyond 2000, the "Presidential Race 2000" was the center of the universe for many, politically, as the President's Office is the "leader of the free world," and EVERYBODY wants to know what's going on, etc., even around the world, eh?

Needless to say, as "ModelNexus10" the other posters hated me. I had a background as a double major in Political Science and Sociology and has master's work in Sociology, as well, and I hailed from Southern California, home of some of the greatest pop culture, sports and entertainment and movie stars . . . in the world. I am a multi-sport athlete and have many "firsts" to my credit in high school, and I hold the school record of the longest touchdown pass. I am a four-year varity letterman in tennis and played college tennis. I have two club presidencies to my credit in political science at two different colleges/universities. I am a "black diamond" alpine skier and a huge fan of Science Fiction. I promoted my "Division of Science Fiction & Sociology" on the Yahoo Msg Boards . . . Fox Cable News copied some of my stuff, I borrowed from them, as well. I've gone by the trademark posting name of "ModelNexus10," "Bluestar Project" and "Modnex" . . . I had a series of postings off and on called the "ModneX-Files" . . . and posted in other postings about Megyn Kelly of Fox News. Fox gave Megyn her own segment . . . interestingly called . . . "Kelly Files". :) It may have also had something to do with Harris Faulkner's a fellow UCSB grad and attending UCSB at the same time I was there in the Political Science Department. Harris was a freshman. It's a small world . . . Of course, I posted about Harris a lot, as well.

So, the other posters hated me . . . I got all the attention . . . they complained that my postings were "too large." I won a string of Editor's Picks . . . and the "blog" was born . . . from microblog . . . to blog . . . as my postings transmogrified into larger postings. I'm also from the "Quarter System," at UCSB. Profs at UCSB, they really force everyone to write really, really tightly and concisely or they dock ya for it. Ask anyone who's graduated from there, in particular in the social sciences. This helped me be much more effective, pointed and creative . . . along with popular cultural enhancement such as exploiting "Blade Runner" concepts (hence "ModelNexus10"), X-Files, Star Trek, etc., etc.
Incidentally . . . both my presidential candidates that I pushed on the Boards won . . . G.W. Bush, Jr. . . . despite Al Gore, Jr.'s popularity . . . and Barack Obama . . . Note that they're from opposing parties.  Same thing is true with my CA gubernatorial candidates, Arnold and Jerry Brown.  Again, both were victorious and both are from opposing parties.

The war on terror? Yes, Justin. I had a large hand in rationalizing the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, but mostly Iraq. Go to my Facebook "Info" page and you'll understand "why" . . .
Read these blogs, first, and then read the third blog last . . .

http://www.myspace.com/gokatsura2016/blog/542593280
http://www.myspace.com/gokatsura2016/blog/542593315

Now read . . .
http://modnexintel.blogspot.com/2011/06/modnex-intelkatsura-worldwide-power_15.html

Between Justin Hall and You

Ken Katsura June 16 at 11:34am Toured and lived in Hawaii and Baja California, as well . . . and lived in Fashion Valley, San Diego . . . and reside in the hills of Ojai . . . and lived next door to Cassandra Peterson (Elvira: Mistress of the Dark) and you just love college football and post your rankings for every week (not anymore) and ranking the cheerleading squads, as well . . . and do movie reviews . . . and have huge posting headlines (I broke the rules and used "all caps" in headings and body text) . . .

Between Justin Hall and You

Ken Katsura June 17 at 4:58am History is an important thing. By ensuring that "online" historical achievements and events are accurate, we ensure that the accuracy of history, overall, is legitimized, while also qualifying that "online literature" has historical legitimacy and value, as well. If we are to abandon such legitimacy, we invite chaos to our world and "revisionist historical attempts" and "revisionist history" to reign supreme.

I need you to have Wikipedia change who the pioneer of the blog is, Justin. If not for the sake of doing what is fundamentally right, then do it for the sake of accuracy within "History." By continuing on the course that we are on, in this case, we are messing with History, something we all know that we shouldn't do.
- Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment