Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

KATSURA ADDRESSES POTENTIAL DISCREPANCY IN HIS GRADUATE SCHOOL GPA


MODNEX INTEL/KATSURA WORLDWIDE . . .
. . ."DIVISION OF PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN AFFAIRS" . . .
. . . REPORTS . . . IN A "POWER NEWS ALERT" . . .
. . . THAT "GOKATSURA2016" (ADVANCED "NO LABEL" INDEPENDENT") . . . POTENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR THE WHITE HOUSE 2016 . . .
. . . RELEASED NEWS EARLIER TODAY THAT HE NEEDED TO CLARIFY SOME ISSUES ABOUT HIS GPA AND RUMORS THAT SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY, HIS GRADUATE SCHOOL ALMA MATER . . . "HAS A DIFFERENT GPA THAN THE GPA HE'S SHOWING ON HIS FACEBOOK" . . .
KATSURA STATED:
"Well, first, let me share with you that I dropped out of the SDSU program in graduate-level Sociology . . . for many reasons . . .
However, relative to the controversial rumor that my former graduate school, San Diego St. U., averaged into my "straight 'A'" graduate school GPA a bunch of 'I' and/or 'W' grades they converted into 'F' grades and intentionally reduced my GPA after having a 'falling out' with their 'part-American Indian (P.A.I.) Department of Sociology and administration and left the program,' TWO THINGS:
First, the converting of 'W' or 'I' grades into 'F' grades and then converting it into a grade pt., and then averaging this into overall GPA is NOT SCIENTIFIC METHOD and produces an INVALID overall GPA/statistical representation of the student's abilities. There is no way that the student's performance (the objective of statistical representation via GPA) could possibly be measured "if the student wasn't even present" through part, a majority of . . . or all of the course. Since course examinations are inventories designed to determine the competency and ability of a given student, their presence and participation in course examinations is required before a "valid" overall course grade can be assigned to the student's performance. If the student missed some or all of such examinations, NO STATISTICAL REPRESENTATION IN THE FORM OF A GRADE POINT CAN BE ASSIGNED TO THE STUDENT'S PERFORMANCE WITH ANY "SCIENTIFIC CREDIBILITY, AND ALL ADMINISTRATIONS PRACTICING SUCH POLICY ARE PRODUCING "UNSCIENTIFICALLY DERIVED AND SCIENTIFICALLY INVALID STATISTICAL REPRESENTATION OF A STUDENT'S ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND INTELLECTUAL ABILITIES."

Now, DO I SOUND LIKE A 'C' AVERAGE GRADUATE STUDENT OF SOCIAL SCIENCE? Of course, not. I just turned the college/university system throughout the sate of CA "on its head." :) I brought this to the attention of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), the accreditng authority for SDSU, and they concurred with my findings. However, they stated that they may not be able to force SDSU to change their grading practices nor prevent SDSU from their potential and/or continued misreprsentation of students/graduates/former students.

Second, after reading the above and reading through the rest of the following two modules, I'll ask you, once again, "Do I really sound like anything other than someone with a straight 'A' education at the graduate level in Sociology/social behavioral sciences?" Do I? . . . REALLY? Are you certain? (lol) They DO have SCIENCE where you're from, right? Oh! Okay. I was just askin' . . . that's all. Juuuuuust askin' . . .(lol) Seriously, you can all view my coursework and real grades at SDSU and skip the "country/backwoods administration" version of my GPA and coursework on my Facebook "Info" page at www.facebook.com/gokatsura2016.
Thank you all for your time . . . and I am more than happy to entertain all critical inquiry and questions that you may have . . . "

No comments:

Post a Comment